This group supports the dissemination and sharing of funding opportunities for civil society organizations. Anyone can post opportunities in this group.
If you post an opportunity from your organization please specify if you are open to answering questions about the opportunity.
P4G Partnership Grant: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 6 March 2024
P4G is now accepting applications for partnerships working on climate mitigation or adaptation solutions in the areas of food, energy, and water. Partnerships must comprise at least one early-stage private sector business and one non-governmental organization implementing in one of P4G’s ODA-eligible partner countries: Colombia, Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Applicants must provide services or products that contribute to poverty alleviation, gender equity, and economic growth in one of the following sub-sectors: climate-smart agriculture, food loss, and waste, water resilience, zero-emission mobility, and renewable energy.
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞: $ 350,000
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 6 March 2024
𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬/𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: Colombia, Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Applicants must meet all ten eligibility criteria to submit a concept note and be considered for evaluation. You can find more details about the eligibility criteria in the Partnership Guidelines.
- Partnership commitment: Comprise at least one early-stage climate business and one NGO administrative partner
- Experience and track record: Demonstrate across their partners country, sectoral, policy & regulatory environment, business, financial, social, environmental development and grant management knowledge, skills and expertise
- Sector and countries: Implement in P4G’s ODA-eligible partner countries and focus sub-sectors including climate smart agriculture, food loss and waste, water resilience, zero emissions mobility and renewable energy
- Investability: Be at the seed or post-seed financing stage with a robust business plan and a defined path to commercialization or raise capital
- Enabling system: Possess a clear understanding of policy, legal/regulatory frameworks in the country of implementation
- Additionality: Climate business solution is innovative in that it is substantially improved when compared to the state of the art in that industry and in the relevant country of operation
- Impact: Show climate, economic growth, poverty reduction, gender and development impact
- Budget: Include cost share of at least 30%, that is not in-kind and must meet mandatory activities and budget line items
- Responsible business conduct: Not have activities that are in P4G’s exclusion list and must either demonstrate their ESG plan or include a plan to develop one
- Due diligence: The two lead institutions demonstrate the ability to meet organizational due diligence requirements