‘New Organization’ Feedback

• Creator
    Discussion

Deleted User
    Inactive

Provide feedback about the process of adding your organization to the platform. Please be as honest as possible.

You can also submit your feedback directly to the testing team at: testing@equity-connect.org

Some questions you could think about are:
    -What information was easy/hard to provide? What made it easy/hard?
    -Were there any questions that didn’t make sense?
    -Is there any important information you feel is missing from your org profile?

• ‘New Organization’ Feedback

Deleted User updated 2 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Lexi Mairone

January 10, 2022 at 7:09 pm
    ContributorFounding Member

I just added my organization to the platform and reporting some feedback:

– In the drop downs, it would be wonderful if I could start typing and select options that pop up instead of scrolling through the full list to find what I’m looking for.

– It would be great if once I’ve identified the org as a foundation, that the CSO-only fields disappeared

– I noticed USA was missing from the question of where your foundation has offices. Or, at least it was not listed with the U countries.

– At the bottom of the form, some yes/no questions were auto-populated with a yes response so even though these show up as optional, there’s not a way to *not* answer them. I had to spend a few minutes tracking down the answers though may have preferred to skip these questions

– There is a yes/no question about Grant Advisor and a follow up “if yes” question. However there is a different question sandwiched between these two that makes the logic confusing.

Those are my initial thoughts and will do some more reflection about what important info might be missing.

• Deleted User

January 11, 2022 at 12:25 am

Hi Lexi, thanks so much for the very detailed feedback!

• Lara Arabian

March 15, 2022 at 9:35 am
      Contributor

I also think that it would be great if after you make a selection, the irrelevant sections would disappear. And I also found myself unable to unselect some of the questions in the Funder details section.

• Deleted User

March 15, 2022 at 2:51 pm

Hi Lara, thank you for this feedback! We are aware of this challenge and will be working on it soon.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now