Search for Common Ground: Rapid Response Fund Grant

• Creator
    Discussion

KujaLink
    Keymaster

Rapid Response Fund

The SHE WINS Rapid Response Fund (RRF) is a global funding mechanism administered by Search for Common Ground. It is designed to respond to urgent needs in the current women, peace and security (WPS) landscape across 78 countries (listed below). The objective is to provide simple-to-access funds directly to a diverse range of women-led initiatives to respond to emerging crises, and seize new openings for the advancement of WPS outcomes in fragile and conflict affected contexts.

APPLICATION PROCESS

Applicants should email WINS-RRF@sfcg.org with a completed application form (Arabic, English, Russian, Spanish, French). Before starting, please read the full call for proposals (Arabic, English, Russian, Spanish, French). We will accept applications on a rolling basis, so there is no deadline. Within two weeks, an initial screen will assess whether you meet technical criteria. Within four weeks, you can expect a final decision.

ELIGIBILITY

The SHE WINS RRF supports projects that advance the role of women peacebuilders. Funding is meant primarily for women-led or women-serving groups. Only rarely will the SHE WINS RRF support INGOs.

Grant Size: $500-250,000

Deadline Date: Open

Geographical Target: Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Brazil, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Costa Rica, Côte D’Ivoire, Croatia, the Dominican Republic, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, El Salvador, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mali, the Marshall Islands, Mexico, the Federated States of Micronesia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nauru, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, South Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Togo, Tonga, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Venezuela, the West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

Link: https://www.sfcg.org/wins-rrf/?

• Search for Common Ground: Rapid Response Fund Grant

Jonitta updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Jonitta

February 6, 2024 at 11:44 am
    Contributor

RAPID RESPONSE FUND,

#It’s time for Fairshare, its saden to note that RAPID RESPONSE Fund , have declined funding accessbility to some countries in the Global South. Fairshare for every Funding opportunity is crucial to break the chain of Inequality in which donor funds can be hold accountability in processing funding that are unbias,favoring or racial enttilement. It’s in the eye watch that Namibia have a complex critical challanges that interlink with SRHR, SGBV, and Poverty affecting most underserved Women who are invisible in the eye of Goverment support.

#IT’S TIME FOR FAIRSHARE RAPIDRESPONSE Fund.

Lately in September 2023 ,i was sexual assaulted and approached the Namibian ,Gender Based Violence department , seeking for help, i was unsatisified with all unavailable services for SGBV -Victim and this has declined me to access my rights to SRHR, till now ,i have no access to justice . i need a Rapid Response Fund to help me restore justice for all women who have experienced the same treament.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now