We review your financing proposal and give you feedback to make it successful!

• Creator
    Discussion

Clara Esmoris
    Keymaster

At KujaLink we understand the frustration of spending weeks writing a proposal that ends up rejected or unanswered. We also know that many times a draft proposal spends months without being finished or without knowing which donor to send it to. Doubts arise about the structuring, vocabulary, measurements…

KujaLink has partnered with Unfunded List to give you what your proposal needs: people with extensive funding experience who can review your application and provide key feedback to help your organization get the funding it needs. This service will be free of charge for eligible organizations and projects, so, get yours ready!

Since 2015, Unfunded List has reviewed over 1,000 funding proposals worldwide. Its pool of 900 experienced reviewers has provided useful, honest and actionable returns so that organizations could raise needed money, with proposals that had previously failed to get funded.

How does this initiative work?

– To submit your application for review, you must have a complete organization profile on KujaLink. If you have any doubts about this, please contact us.

– Applications must be written in English and may or may not be directed to a specific funder.

– On Wednesday 16 at 14:00 Uruguayan time there will be an online meeting specifically for you to ask questions about the initiative. Add the event to your calendar.

– We recommend you to attend the three webinars that will be given by Unfunded List on August 28th, 29th and 30th. Each webinar will last one hour and will be focused on making your application as complete and oriented as possible before sending it to the evaluators.

– Upload your application before September 15, and be sure to apply if your proposal is complete and 100% up to date with your organization’s needs today.

– Thereafter, a team of professional evaluators with extensive fundraising experience will evaluate your application. Their feedback is compiled into a comprehensive report that will be sent to you by November 15.

– Finally, we offer an online meeting with one of the evaluators who were in charge of reviewing your application, so that you can clear up any remaining doubts.

Contact us for any questions.

• We review your financing proposal and give you feedback to make it successful!

Salissou updated 6 months ago 6 Members · 8 Replies
  • Betiana Velaz

August 22, 2023 at 4:10 pm
    Contributor

Hello, to which email or where do I send the project? Thank you so much

• RIAD

August 30, 2023 at 6:35 am
    Contributor

We do not have donors, and even experts that writes proposals, i want know your terms, whether you have your donors and you charge some percent that remains with KujaLink and if the possibility is available provide for us the link where i can reach you.

• Isaac

October 29, 2023 at 7:00 am
    Contributor

Hello, I would like my organization profile to be reviewed and made better. Kindly let me know how I can submit the profile to you for review

• Clara Esmoris

October 30, 2023 at 6:04 pm
      AdministratorFounding Member

To everyone: the next call for submissions will be announced soon. Currently we’re not taking any new applications, as all the previous proposals are being reviewed. We’ll let all of our members know when the round 2 starts.

• Yannick Ndoinyo

November 29, 2023 at 6:28 am
    Contributor

Thank you for this noble support you are offering. I would like to know if I still have time to submit my request.

Kind regards,

Yannick

• Clara Esmoris

November 29, 2023 at 3:10 pm
      AdministratorFounding Member

Hi Yannick. We’ll start a new round in February.

• Yannick Ndoinyo

December 1, 2023 at 4:15 pm
        Contributor

Thank you Clara. I will submit my request for support in Feb.

• Salissou

January 23, 2024 at 10:10 am
    Contributor

Thanks so much for the opportunity you give us to move forward to our next funder and make our impact fit our funders gaols. Can’t wait to be part of the next reviewing proposal group

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now