Introduce yourself

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Discussion

Deleted User
    Inactive

This is a great place to introduce yourself! Tell us about who you are as an individual and what you are passionate about at work and in your spare time.

• Introduce yourself

Deleted User updated 2 years, 6 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • Teresa Crawford

January 3, 2022 at 4:34 pm
    ContributorFounding Member

Hi everyone! I’m Teresa Crawford and I am the Platform Director for EquityConnect. I am based in Washington DC and work as a long-term consultant with Adeso. I’ve worked with Adeso since 2018. I have a small number of amazing clients with whom I enjoy working. When I am not working I spend time with my teenage twins – usually we are cooking, hiking/biking, or watching movies. I also run trail races and have committed to running, walking, biking 2022 miles in 2022.

• Deleted User

January 4, 2022 at 5:11 pm

Hey all! I’m Anna, I’m also part of the EquityConnect team and am responsible for user experience research as the platform is developed. Previously, I worked with a non-profit in Cape Town as the fundraiser and grant writer and, through this work, I became passionate about youth, education, and access to digital learning for all. I also love anything water-related–swimming, kayaking, scuba diving.

I can’t wait to engage with everyone on the platform and start some meaningful conversations!

• Lexi Mairone

January 10, 2022 at 7:18 pm

Hi everyone! Lexi Mairone here from Humanity United where I’ve been working for nearly 5 years now on our peacebuilding team. My grantmaking focuses on supporting innovative ideas to shift power in aid and philanthropy, so I’m really excited about the potential of EquityConnect. I am currently working on completing a Masters in International Development through SOAS. That’s a lot of time at my desk and looking at screens, so I try to get outdoors as often as possible with my partner and dog.

• Teresa Crawford

January 10, 2022 at 10:41 pm

Welcome Lexi! Thanks for getting on the site and starting to use the features. Can’t wait for more folks to join.

• Deleted User

January 12, 2022 at 1:58 pm

Pleasure to meet you Lexi!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now